Thursday, May 16, 2013

Hello....................I'm back!!!!!!!

Hello everyone, so alot has happened since my first and only blog entry here.  I ended up going back to school for Early Childhood Education and just finished my first semester back.  I have to give myself a pat on the back because I ended up having to go back full time and walked out at the end of the semester with a 3.91 GPA! So proud of myself, juggling the girls and all of their activities, a full class schedule, observation hours, and some side work. It was a juggling act at times, but totally worth it, especially since i will be graduating next June!

Ok, so enough about me :) the girls are doing amazing. Kenzie is now a year old and starting to walk. Kyleigh is finishing up the 2nd grade and then will be starting cheerleading during the summer.  These girls are what gets me through my days, they are my life, my inspiration...my past, present, and future :) ♡

I am still posting videos on Youtube, although I sometimes think that Kenzie takes over the camera!  I decided to take the summer off from school so I am hoping to get a lot of great projects done.  My "to do" list is growing by the day!  Well that is it for now, I promise I wont
go on another hiatus this time around!
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment