Friday, May 24, 2013

Altered Bird House

Finally posting a project!!! I made this cute little birdhouse with the Prima Divine paper pad, Prima Rondelle collection fkowers, a fabric doily, and some Tattered Angels Pink Cadillac Glimmer Mist.  The roof is actually strips that I punched out using an EK Success scallop border punch. I inked the edges of all of the papers and the sides of the birdhouse with Distress Marker in Stormy Sky.  The birdhouse itself is from Michaels, it is made of the MDF board.  The feather on the top came from the kid's craft section at Michaels as well. I am fully embracing this whole Shabby Chic style now :) i have the birdhouse in my scrapbook room on top of a silver pillar candle holder, and it looks great! Cant wait to play with the other birdhouses I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment