Friday, August 30, 2013

My entry for Loves Rubberstamps Challenge

I saw a video on Youtube about a great site called Loves Rubberstamping Challenge blog.  I went and checked out the site and decided I wanted to enter their challenge this week which is "your fave color combo".   Lately I have been really liking yellow and white, I have done several pronects with this color combo and decided to try it while making a card.  So here is my entry.....I used MFT Pure Innocence Daisy stamp, some leftover MME 6x6 paper, IAR flowers, and some Recollections bling.  

3 comments:

  1. I love your yellow and white, fabulous! She is so super cute and I love the great design. So glad you found us, we have challenges every tuesday. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super sweet! I love the yellows and the papers you chose! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps! We hope that you will play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic creation. Love all the details and colors. Thank you for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this week Good Luck and Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete