Wednesday, September 4, 2013

TGF Queen Bean Card

So anyone that knows me, knows that I am obsessed with Alice in Wonderland. So it was no surprise that when The Greeting Farm released their Wonderland collection I just had to have them all!!! This set of stamps are completely hoard worthy and I have triedto use them but they are just so supercute that I was afraid to. Lol.   Simon say stamp is having an AllStar challenge where you need to use your AllStar stamps....well even though I have not used these as much as I should, these are definitely my AllStars! Here is a link to the challenge... http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/challenge-stamping-all-stars/. I am also entering this card in the LovesRubberstamps weekly challenge. 

So here is the card that I made using my Queen Bean stamp, Love Me 6x6 paper pad by MME, Large Scalloped Circle Spellbinders, Bewitched 4x6 paper, and Stampin Up cardstock. I colored the image with my copic markers and used my red and black Spica pens  to add some extra glitter. 

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet image, love the sparkle. Thanks for sharing this beauty at Loves Rubber Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, I love the glittery effect too! Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely adorable. Thanks for playing with Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete