Thursday, September 19, 2013

TGF Card for Kyleigh

It has been a crazy past few days around here. I have not been able to post all of the projects and swaps that I did, like an altered paintbrush, altered witch hat and coffin, or the altered muffin tin. I have been so busy between all the swaps I joined and the girls...not to mention job hunting and day care looking also.  I did find a job and I start in 2 weeks and found an amazing at home day care for Kenzie to go to.  So with everything that has gone on, Kyleigh needed a little cheering up. So I made her this card one day while she was at school and put it on her bed for her to see when she got home. She loved it!!  I used TGF birthday Anya stamp,  Heidi Swapp Sugar Chic 6x6 paper, bling trim, a sentiment from a digital Saturated Canary image, and 2 rhinestones that were clear until I colored them with my copics. I love how this card turned out. I am also going to enter this card into the lovesrubberstamps challenge this week, which is to use 1 image, 2 designer papers, and 3 embellishments.  Wish me luck :)

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh she is so cute and I love the colors and the great dp you used with her. Fabulous. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable card! I Love this image and love the pretty rhinestone bling. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete